Friday, July 9, 2010

Have Heart, Will Carry

A braggarts blog post:

I am incredibly in love. Enough to warrant the telling. He is kind and good and thoughtful and fun. He makes me feel beautiful. He makes me aspire to be a better woman. Because of him I have quit smoking and run 5 miles, all in the course of an a.m..

A sampling of why I am as happy as I am:

-He leaves slippers outside the bathroom door
-He asks me to coffee in French
-He rents zip cars if only to take me home
-He has an affinity for summer drives
-He had a planned jacket for our first date
-He rode his brakes the entire leg of our first bike ride
-He sees color in songs
-He never fully locks his door
-He talks to his mother regularly
-He agrees to spontaneous sword play
-He adopts my phrases
-He is a beautiful painter

He, he, he, he, he.
If I don't stop now I never will.

Things, in Boston, are lovely.

xoxoxo

No comments: