Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Like a velvet glove cast in iron

With Michele getting married everyone in the Hula/Sweiss household is in a seasoned flurry of activity. With well over a year remaining.

No matter. It's fun to plan and implement and play with color schemes and select menu items. I may be even more excited than my sister.

That said, it has called into question my own ideal wedding. It can be a great many things. It may never happen. It might happen a many 8 times. All things considered, I'm bound to change my mind to tailor the wants of some man, if ever I should meet a man who can keep pace. That said, that said, that said, one wedding'ed aspect remains a constant. The dress.

I'd flash a picture here now, but that's really playing in to gender ideologies and makes me look a fool. Instead, I'll do you one better. My dress, my beautiful dress of all dresses was made in miniature size to fit a freaky Vikor & Rolf doll. And, as I like all things small, it seemed so fitting.

Look below for the white, satin gown with a very prominent "I Love You" embroidered across it. Isn't she just lovely??

No comments: