Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So Said Siddartha..

..."I will no longer mutilate and destroy myself in order to find a secret behind the ruins"

And in moments that compel clarity, so says Keith:

me: well I want you to take care of yourself
that's a mandate
oh Keith
the same refrain
I just want my life to have meaning
I feel like I'm just ambling about
keith: yeah I am there right now too Hula
me: what do you do, love?
keith: I mean i know how you feel
I think i have to find meaning in something above work, school and just enjoyment
keith: We need to find what has meaning first you know
I think that is most difficult

me:
so true
so, to make it less cumbersome
let's approach it like it's a mission
or journey
or something
I like the idea of slaying dragons in pursuit of greater truth
what do you say?
keith: that sounds true to me. So when you have an idea how to attack this dragon bounce it off of me please
me: yeah. I could disspell certain wisdom
:)

No comments: